Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Survivors of Day of the Dead Return For Night of the Living Dead II

Go down

The Original Survivors of Day of the Dead Return For Night of the Living Dead II Empty The Original Survivors of Day of the Dead Return For Night of the Living Dead II

Post by Jason Voorhees July 7th 2021, 12:31 pm

The Original Survivors of Day of the Dead Return For Night of the Living Dead II Screen10

Not much is known of who is writing or directing this "Reboot" sequel to the original film.

Despite the "Days of the Dead" having about 3 different continuities and two being a reboot and one being a "Prequel/Sequel"

It is unknown if the best friend of George A. Romero, the Sultan of Splatter himself Tom Savini is on board as special effects makeup artist or as Director or writer.

The original three actors:

Lori Cardille aka Dr. Sarah Bowman

Jarlath Conroy aka William "Bill" McDermott

Terry Alexander aka John "Flyboy"

Official Logo:

The Original Survivors of Day of the Dead Return For Night of the Living Dead II Living10

Official Teaser:

My Thoughts on This:

I wouldn't expect this to be a real zombie filled film due to the fact if alot of years have passed (let's be honest it would have to be) then the previous zombies who were turned so many years ago would most definitely be either "Bones" or "Goo" by this time not just skeletal remains so I'll sadly so we won't see a return of our beloved Zombie friend aka Sherman Howard as "Bub", the captured but friendly zombie who was being taught by Logan to engage passively in human behaviour.

Unless there was a major "Population" growth between their storyline, I don't see them fighting zombies but most other survivors and raiders who want to do harm to them.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

The Original Survivors of Day of the Dead Return For Night of the Living Dead II Empty Re: The Original Survivors of Day of the Dead Return For Night of the Living Dead II

Post by Trekapedia July 17th 2021, 9:31 pm

I was amazed that they call it Night Of The Living Dead II but I think it’s because it’s a public domain title? Anyone can use it or something like that.

Sherman Howard played Bub? I think he was also Lex Luthor on the syndicated The Adventures Of Superboy tv series beginning with season 2 and the voice of Derek Powers aka Blight on Batman Beyond. If he could come back in another role I’d mark out big time!
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

The Original Survivors of Day of the Dead Return For Night of the Living Dead II Empty Re: The Original Survivors of Day of the Dead Return For Night of the Living Dead II

Post by Jason Voorhees July 18th 2021, 6:15 am

Trekapedia wrote:I was amazed that they call it Night Of The Living Dead II but I think it’s because it’s a public domain title? Anyone can use it or something like that.

Sherman Howard played Bub? I think he was also Lex Luthor on the syndicated The Adventures Of Superboy tv series beginning with season 2 and the voice of Derek Powers aka Blight on Batman Beyond. If he could come back in another role I’d mark out big time!

Yeah I believe it's a public domain.

And wow! If that's true he really did alot in his career!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 19th 2021, 12:44 pm

Just looked him up. Yup he’s the same actor!
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 21st 2021, 2:27 pm

Trekapedia wrote:Just looked him up. Yup he’s the same actor!

Nice! I am honestly wondering if they are gonna have him come back but as a different zombie!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 30th 2021, 12:55 am

I hope they do. He’s definitely awesome in everything he does.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 30th 2021, 12:56 am

Trekapedia wrote:I hope they do. He’s definitely awesome in everything he does.

Let's hope this is gonna be a real homage to George Romero.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 30th 2021, 9:49 pm

I’d love if they could bring Tom Savini onboard. I know he and George were tight and it would definitely be a cool way to pay tribute and homage to the man himself.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 25th 2024, 9:33 am

So there has not been an update for this project...so yeah its dead at this point.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum