Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest In Peace Carl Weathers

Go down

Rest In Peace Carl Weathers Empty Rest In Peace Carl Weathers

Post by Jason Voorhees February 2nd 2024, 3:45 pm

Rest In Peace Carl Weathers 24020210

On February 1st, 2024 we lost our Colonel Al Dillon and our Apollo Creed...Carl Weathers! The star of Predator and the Creed series had peacefully passed away in his sleep at the age of 76 years old.

I managed to personally meet Carl Weathers at Mad Monster Party a Convention in North Carolina, it seemed from my OWN perspective and from my own observations that he didnt want to be there the 2nd day and it could be from having a bad day or other numerous situations BUT that doesnt at all change my view of him at all, you gotta make your money and do what you gotta do and yes, for those who would ask me, he was still a very chill and positive guy, he didnt mind having a small conversation or having an interview, and so thats my biggest regret was not being able to afford the Photo-Ops with him at the time, he was one of the biggest stars I wish I had took a picture with.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace Carl Weathers Empty Re: Rest In Peace Carl Weathers

Post by jasn88cubs February 2nd 2024, 3:51 pm

R.I.P.

Love the Rocky movies
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace Carl Weathers Empty Re: Rest In Peace Carl Weathers

Post by ThePunisher February 2nd 2024, 4:58 pm

RIP to a good man. He also had a role as Colonel Brewster on the Tour of Duty TV series.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum