Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doug Bradley still wants to play Pinhead

Go down

Doug Bradley still wants to play Pinhead  Empty Doug Bradley still wants to play Pinhead

Post by Jason Voorhees March 3rd 2024, 7:22 am

Doug Bradley still wants to play Pinhead  Img_2091

Doug Bradley the horror legend himself sat down with Bloody Disgusting in a interview which gives an opening discussion about returning to the character he made synonymous with his career in a potential novel to movie adapation of Clive Barker’s 2015 novel The Scarlet Gospels, which gives us the ultimate end of the Hell Priest aka Pinhead himself.

Doug Bradley wrote:“I certainly never say never. I’ve never said I was done with it. I’ve never said I’m retired from it. I’m sensible about these things, too. I was in my mid-30s when I first played the character, and I was just turning 50 when I played him the last time. I ain’t in that age range anymore. I’m now in my 70th year, and to some extent I think special effects makeup is a younger man’s game. If we did that, we could maybe present an older Pinhead to be aware of the fact that I am the age I am, that time and gravity does what time and gravity does."

Doug is very much open-minded to the idea, concept, and notion of this Novel to Movie adaptation, the actor himself has not made a reprising role since 2005's Hellraiser: Hellworld which also starred future achieving actors Henry Cavill (Superman/Clark Kent) and Khary Payton (The Walking Dead King Ezekiel) and I for one would LOVE to see Doug Bradley return as Pinhead as he in my own belief made the Franchise because he's not the only Horror legend who would love to reprise their iconic characters as Kane Hodder (Part VIII-X Jason Voorhees), C.J. Graham (Part VI Jason) and Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) would all want to play their Supernatural characters.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum