Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone

Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post by Ivan1987 April 16th 2024, 8:00 am

My name si Ivan and where to start? I'm guessing it was around 2005 that I started posting on internet horror forums and was doing it for pretty much most of the time until now. I'm hoping this forum will last for a long time, because horror on the internet is generally declining. So far I have a good feeling from what I'm seeing here. May I ask what year this forum was established? Thank you.

You can get the basic info from my profile, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Personal favorites: F13 Part 6, 2009 remake, Halloween 2, Halloween Kills, Child's Play 2 and the original NOES
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post by Jason Voorhees April 16th 2024, 8:33 am

Ivan1987 wrote:My name si Ivan and where to start? I'm guessing it was around 2005 that I started posting on internet horror forums and was doing it for pretty much most of the time until now. I'm hoping this forum will last for a long time, because horror on the internet is generally declining. So far I have a good feeling from what I'm seeing here. May I ask what year this forum was established? Thank you.

You can get the basic info from my profile, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Personal favorites: F13 Part 6, 2009 remake, Halloween 2, Halloween Kills, Child's Play 2 and the original NOES

Hello and firstly welcome to my forum! And to answer your question, I made this forum June 24th, 2017 and it was on a back burner when I realized Friday the 13th the Game has a forum for fans already made, and when they shut down I re-opened this place back up for any and all fans of the franchise or horror in-general.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 April 16th 2024, 8:41 am

2017 is quite a time ago, thanks for the info. I used to visit OHMB, until it was gone one day, then michael-myers.net, but gave it up, I think that place simply lacks atmosphere. Was never into F13 forums before.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 16th 2024, 8:55 am

Ivan1987 wrote:2017 is quite a time ago, thanks for the info. I used to visit OHMB, until it was gone one day, then michael-myers.net, but gave it up, I think that place simply lacks atmosphere. Was never into F13 forums before.

Oh yes! 6years ago almost on the websites 7th Anniversary this June so hopefully this place caught your interest and eye! As some websites arent designed as the theme, I made sure mines was so I hope you stay with us all! And you are our 190th member to join!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 16th 2024, 4:25 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:My name si Ivan and where to start? I'm guessing it was around 2005 that I started posting on internet horror forums and was doing it for pretty much most of the time until now. I'm hoping this forum will last for a long time, because horror on the internet is generally declining. So far I have a good feeling from what I'm seeing here. May I ask what year this forum was established? Thank you.

Great to meet you!!!!
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs April 16th 2024, 7:31 pm

Glad you are here! It's a fun place!
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 17th 2024, 8:14 am

jasn88cubs wrote:Glad you are here! It's a fun place!

Kind words! I try my best! Hopefully the people hosting create more features for us!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum