Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloweenmovies.com

Go down

Halloweenmovies.com Empty Halloweenmovies.com

Post by Ivan1987 April 19th 2024, 1:35 pm

Do you guys visit this website? It's a habit I have from the past and sometimes I check it even every day, although the site is now rarely updated. The last update is from summer 2023. There has been a lot of new updates when the last three movies were coming out, then it went silent. I'm guessing they're waiting for some big news, like when the Halloween TV series is announced or something. I will keep checking out, for sure. Smile
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Halloweenmovies.com Empty Re: Halloweenmovies.com

Post by ThePunisher April 19th 2024, 4:18 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:Do you guys visit this website? It's a habit I have from the past and sometimes I check it even every day, although the site is now rarely updated. The last update is from summer 2023. There has been a lot of new updates when the last three movies were coming out, then it went silent. I'm guessing they're waiting for some big news, like when the Halloween TV series is announced or something. I will keep checking out, for sure. Smile

This is the first I've heard of it. Let me check it out.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 20th 2024, 4:21 am

Just as @ThePunisher said I haven't heard of this website! I only ever knew of the Michael-Myers forum.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 April 20th 2024, 4:26 am

It's supposed to be the official website of the franchise. Very Happy Exists under this name since I started checking out horror on the internet, which was, as I said before, around 2005. It's a nostalgia from the past.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 20th 2024, 4:28 am

Ivan1987 wrote:It's supposed to be the official website of the franchise. Very Happy Exists under this name since I started checking out horror on the internet, which was, as I said before, around 2005. It's a nostalgia from the past.

It's disappointing there's no official forum...would have been cool to chat with the people behind the films on there as an official website and all.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 20th 2024, 6:18 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Just as @ThePunisher said I haven't heard of this website! I only ever knew of the Michael-Myers forum.

There was a Haddonfield After Dark site ran by the Crystal Lake After Dark people I believe, and the OHMB that seems gone now. Camp Blood had a Halloween forum, but those are both gone now as if no one knew.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 April 20th 2024, 2:59 pm

OHMB is gone since 2019.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 20th 2024, 4:07 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:OHMB is gone since 2019.

Longer than I thought.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 April 21st 2024, 4:31 am

There was this guy, Evilontwolegs, who you definitely didn't want to get into a confrontation with. And he had a buddy, whose nick I don't remember, but I remember he worked as a truck driver. They were gone for the last years, but used to dominate the forum before. Then there were the cool guys, like "zombie commando" and "franchise". I have great memories with OHMB.

As for the official site, it's nice they keep it in a good condition. I guess they have a reason for it, otherwise it would probably follow OHMB and fall into disarray.

edit: I just realized they are being very active on Instagram and Facebook. Better than nothing.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 21st 2024, 6:44 am

Ivan1987 wrote:There was this guy, Evilontwolegs, who you definitely didn't want to get into a confrontation with. And he had a buddy, whose nick I don't remember, but I remember he worked as a truck driver. They were gone for the last years, but used to dominate the forum before. Then there were the cool guys, like "zombie commando" and "franchise". I have great memories with OHMB.

As for the official site, it's nice they keep it in a good condition. I guess they have a reason for it, otherwise it would probably follow OHMB and fall into disarray.

edit: I just realized they are being very active on Instagram and Facebook. Better than nothing.

The people from Crystal Lake After Dark moved onto Facebook. The site is still up, but rarely used.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 April 21st 2024, 10:50 am

So many F13 forums. Very Happy But anyway, can you imagine the situation with internet horror let's say 10 years ago? Luckily we have Bloody Disgusting and couple other stable horror news sites, not so many places for discussion though. Sad
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 21st 2024, 11:50 am

Ivan1987 wrote:So many F13 forums. Very Happy But anyway, can you imagine the situation with internet horror let's say 10 years ago? Luckily we have Bloody Disgusting and couple other stable horror news sites, not so many places for discussion though. Sad

And that's a reason for me to come here and discuss horror. I've never been on Bloody Disgusting so I don't know what it's like.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 April 21st 2024, 3:04 pm

Seems to me like there is only a handful of constant posters on this forum, but I guess it's fine, as long as you people always come back. Let's hope that in future more people will get the guts and register here with the intention of getting back and posting every day.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 21st 2024, 3:49 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:Seems to me like there is only a handful of constant posters on this forum, but I guess it's fine, as long as you people always come back. Let's hope that in future more people will get the guts and register here with the intention of getting back and posting every day.

And it seems the posters are all guys. I agree that more people should have the fortitude to come and post.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 22nd 2024, 11:49 am

Ivan1987 wrote:Seems to me like there is only a handful of constant posters on this forum, but I guess it's fine, as long as you people always come back. Let's hope that in future more people will get the guts and register here with the intention of getting back and posting every day.

Thank you! I agree I hope more people sign up and join in on the discussions!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum