Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CampBlood.net forums

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CampBlood.net forums - Page 3 Empty Re: CampBlood.net forums

Post by Jason Voorhees March 2nd 2024, 11:57 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
mnknut30 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Might be permanently at that point...I don't know much about data when it comes to disclosed websites but I am certain there is a limit before the domain/data is deleted or bought.

It is permanently gone.  She let it go.

Has she said so?

Likely due to the website being down for what now? Two years? I guess she never got the funds to keep it up.

Or never used the funds properly from what people have said.  A damn shame.  A waste of potential.

I'll try to later archive what remains later this year for the Camp Blood forum.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

mnknut30 and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by mnknut30 March 10th 2024, 3:38 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
mnknut30 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Might be permanently at that point...I don't know much about data when it comes to disclosed websites but I am certain there is a limit before the domain/data is deleted or bought.

It is permanently gone. She let it go.

Has she said so?

At the very end... all the problems she caused on her site. People stopped donating money to her. Plus with all the personal stuff going on in her life. Addiction issues, many issues with men and fighting with neighbors at her apartment complex, child protective services had to step in. She didn't have the time or energy to concentrate on the site. She purposely let it go. It became to be a chore for her to run it. I havent talked to her in about two years around the time she let it go.
mnknut30
The Local
The Local

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher March 10th 2024, 5:07 pm

mnknut30 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
mnknut30 wrote:

It is permanently gone. She let it go.

Has she said so?

At the very end... all the problems she caused on her site. People stopped donating money to her. Plus with all the personal stuff going on in her life. Addiction issues, many issues with men and fighting with neighbors at her apartment complex, child protective services had to step in. She didn't have the time or energy to concentrate on the site. She purposely let it go. It became to be a chore for her to run it. I havent talked to her in about two years around the time she let it go.

It's a shame.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 15th 2024, 5:35 am

Hopefully later this year I'll have its history properly archived to keep the legacy of the knowledge given by the forum to live on!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher March 15th 2024, 5:12 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:Hopefully later this year I'll have its history properly archived to keep the legacy of the knowledge given by the forum to live on!

As it should be!!!!
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 22nd 2024, 4:17 pm

Alright so I've used a website that archived some data it's gonna be awhile but I'll be reposting what I could to the website ofcourse I won't claim any credit and will name Kat or whomever else was making articles.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 April 19th 2024, 5:52 am

I remember coming to that forum just once for a very short period of time and seeing "outfieldguy" as one of the users. That guy was a regular poster on the OHMB forums and after they collapsed, he was obviously desperately seeking another place to post at, just like a lot of other people. That's all the experience I have.

Funny, when I did a recent google search, at least four active forums with the title F13 showed up. But right now, there is just one place for discussion that bears the title "Halloween" and I don't think that's going to change, plus that forum has to constantly deal with a lot of spam and lacks proper moderation. What my question would be, is F13 generally a more popular horror series than Halloween in the U.S.?
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 19th 2024, 10:25 am

Ivan1987 wrote:I remember coming to that forum just once for a very short period of time and seeing "outfieldguy" as one of the users. That guy was a regular poster on the OHMB forums and after they collapsed, he was obviously desperately seeking another place to post at, just like a lot of other people. That's all the experience I have.

Funny, when I did a recent google search, at least four active forums with the title F13 showed up. But right now, there is just one place for discussion that bears the title "Halloween" and I don't think that's going to change, plus that forum has to constantly deal with a lot of spam and lacks proper moderation. What my question would be, is F13 generally a more popular horror series than Halloween in the U.S.?

Is F13 generally a more popular horror series than Halloween in the U.S.??

From just American Google searching? It doesn't seem so:

CampBlood.net forums - Page 3 Jvsm10
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 19th 2024, 4:09 pm

Man, this topic keeps going and going. I think I'm at the right forum.

Anyway, let's enjoy our time here.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 20th 2024, 4:04 am

ThePunisher wrote:Man, this topic keeps going and going.  I think I'm at the right forum.  

You'll be surprised...Chucky from Child's Play is beating all the icons form Google searches which is WILD.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 20th 2024, 6:08 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:Man, this topic keeps going and going.  I think I'm at the right forum.  

You'll be surprised...Chucky from Child's Play is beating all the icons form Google searches which is WILD.

Holy crap!!!!!! Hey, at least people are interested in horror.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 22nd 2024, 7:51 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

Holy crap!!!!!!  Hey, at least people are interested in horror.

Oh I agree but no way Chucky should be this world wide with Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 April 23rd 2024, 6:18 am

Chucky would be in top 3, if you ask me. Right after Michael and Jason. Just look back a bit, that little bastard has caused some really mayhem in the past years. There are other famous and bigger killers, for sure, but they aren't so memorable as him.

Actually, I think Chucky crosses my mind at least once every day for obscure reasons.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum